Take the role of the lone player character in a land of NPCs hell bent on your destruction with this satirical take on modern culture. Click here for 10 reasons why Playable Characters are a threat to our democracy! Try out the new NPC HQ map!
About This GamePlay as familiar characters as you take on a dystopian world occupied by NPCs masquerading as real living humans in a 3D First Person Shooter. You have been dropped into NPC Square, a walled off quarantine zone. You can also fight the horde in the new NPC HQ map. This is a humorous, satirical game where you fight endless hordes of "NPCs" hell bent on destroying the eccentric and unique playable characters. You observe the programming of unaware NPCs by the NPC New Organization and attempt to destroy as many bots as you can to help free the world. Said saviors of the world include: The Bad Orange Man, Wojak/Feel Guy, Chad, Virgin, The Doomer, a 30 yr old Boomer, a Brainlet, and a Zoomer.
- OS: Windows 7 or later, 32 bit or 64 bit
- Processor: Dual-core Intel or AMD processor, 3 GHz or faster
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: GTX 400 series or later, and AMD 6870 or better
- DirectX: Version 10
- Storage: 2 GB available space
- Additional Notes: Not very graphically intensive, should run well on any modern PC