Perseverance: Part 1
Perseverance is a horror/drama visual novel about survival and redemption. In Part 1 you play as Jack, a father who is struggling to keep his family together and finds himself in the middle of horrific events.
About This Game
Story:Perseverance: Part 1 is the first installment of a horror & drama story revolving around two different characters whose paths will cross in the middle of horrific events.
In Part 1 you play as Jack Cutter, a father who is struggling to keep his family together. He’s a ‘go-to’ guy in his hometown of Grey Ville. Research conducted in the nearby military base gives the town a mysterious aura. Residents prefer to stay away from it. Things take an unexpected turn when one of experiments goes horribly wrong and the area is quarantined.
Meanwhile a mysterious woman chases a fugitive. Her superiors expect her to fulfill her orders as usual... but they aren't telling her everything. The person she’s after is more than what she appears to be.
Soon both Jack and the mysterious agent will find themselves in the middle of a crisis that will change them forever.
- PLAY At your own pace
- IMMERSE yourself in a gripping story
- EXPERIENCE the first installment of a larger plot
- CHOOSE and create your own version of Jack
- UNLOCK dozen Steam Achievements
- Screensize: 1920x1080
- Length: 20,000 words (approx. 2 hours of gameplay)
- Genre: Drama, Mystery, Thriller
- Rating: 17+ for Violence
- OS: Windows 7 / 8 / 10
- Processor: 1.8GHz or faster
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: Graphics Card made within the last 4 years
- Storage: 600 MB available space