How the extremely complicated universe made with simple 16 particles? This life game will be short explanation of that. Simple rule to the complicated results.
About This GameThis is Zero-Player Game, Simulator that can simulate changes which follows specific rules
You just select the rules easily than, observe chaotic changes.
By the neighboring cell, Each cell changes the state of life or death.
Simple initial rule can make irregular, tramendously diverse patterns.
Select a rule and change colors.
You can also change the initial settings.
The initial rule is simple, but the result is chaotic.
1. Added color of Yellow and blue.
2. Added manually clicking function of cells.
1. Missing executable file error fixed.
1. Sound updated.
2. Simulation speed slider updated.
- OS: Windows Vista SP1+
- Processor: Pentium4+, Athlon64+
- Memory: 1024 MB RAM
- Graphics: supports Dx10+
- DirectX: Version 10
- Storage: 100 MB available space