Order of Battle: Sandstorm
About This ContentSandstorm is the new DLC for Order of Battle! It brings the series to North Africa for the first time, putting you in the shoes of Erwin Rommel, the Desert Fox himself, commander of the Axis forces in North Africa between 1941 and 1943.
Lead the Italo-German forces across a hostile desert front. Use your precious tanks to unleash a mighty blitzkrieg on the Allied forces. Overcome difficulties such as sandstorms and scarcity of supplies and vanquish your enemies with firepower and superior speed. The road to the Suez canal lies open...
Alongside a new campaign covering the whole of the North African theater (including a What-if mission in Malta!), Sandstorm greatly expands the units roster of Italy. Furthermore a brand new terrain type is available, Arid, allowing for new situations and environments.
- A greatly expanded roster of units for Italy, including light Bersaglieri and sturdy Alpini infantry, Semoventi mobile artillery and agile and nimble MAS motorboats;
- A 14 scenarios long campaign featuring the North African theater: play famous battles such as Tobruk or El Alamein;
- An entire new terrain type, Arid, representing the deserts of North Africa;
- New terrain rules, allowing the presence of movement blocking Ridges;
- OS: XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10
- Processor: Pentium 4 or equivalent
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: 512 Mb DirectX 11 video card with shader model 2.0
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 4256 MB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX compatible sound card