The highly popular and quirky "idle game that you want to actively keep playing". Explore, craft, gather & manage resources, find secrets and build your base out of nothing! Buy land to explore and expand!
About This GameForager is a 2D open world game inspired by exploration, farming and crafting games such as Stardew Valley, Terraria & Zelda.
- Gather, collect and manage resources.
- Craft useful items & structures.
- Build and grow a base out of nothing. Buy land to expand and explore.
- Level up and learn new skills, abilities, and blueprints.
- Solve puzzles, find secrets and raid dungeons!
- Achieve anything you want! The choice is yours, you set your own goals to work towards!
Start small and improve your base, skills, equipment, network of friends (and enemies!) and build your future as you see fit! You can play Forager in a very varied array of playstyles...
BECOME... A GATHERER
BECOME... A FARMER
BECOME... A MERCHANT
BECOME... AN ADVENTURER
BECOME... A BUILDER
- OS: Windows XP and above
- Processor: 1.2Ghz
- Memory: 1024 MB RAM
- Graphics: 512MB
- Storage: 200 MB available space