You wake up in a locked room with five strangers. Something unknown lurks outside. Will you survive the night?
About This GameA horror/mystery experience within fragile walls.
> SummaryYou wake up in an unknown place with unknown persons, only to find out there's a strange outbreak outside that turns people into madmen with only thirst for blood. Your only hope for survival lies within thin walls. Will they hold until rescue arrives or will they break? That depends on you...
- Find yourself trapped in one of the many Montag Hospital patients' rooms. Breathe in the gloom atmosphere and feel as if you were actually there. You are the protagonist.
- Interact and share the same fate as the other five strangers and get to know their intricate backgrounds. Every character is their own.
- Gather information about the impending threat that lurks out there and forge a plan to escape it. Will you make it out alive or...?
- Original Soundtrack composed by Chris Porter.
- Point and click to progress as you study your surroundings, solve puzzles and make your escape.
- Keyboard and mouse.
- OS: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10
- Processor: Intel® Pentium® 4 2.0 GHz equivalent or faster processor.
- Memory: 512 MB RAM
- Graphics: Intel GMA series or better.
- DirectX: Version 9.0
- Storage: 300 MB available space
- Sound Card: DirectSound-compatible sound card.