Building Block Heroes
Building Block Heroes is a puzzle block platformer (with boss fights!) in which you use coloured blocks to build pathways around each level. Grab a friend and construct your own means to save the Jollyfolk!
About This GameBuilding Block Heroes is a puzzle block platformer in which you use coloured blocks to build pathways around each level to free the Jollyfolk from their cages. Simultaneously control both building blocks and heroes, with a friend or by yourself, in this colourful romp through a cartoony and exotic hand-painted world. Explore different lands, use special powers, and combat various enemies as you construct the means to save the Jollyfolk!
A True Puzzle Platformer Game
- Use falling blocks to build your own platforms and pathways around over 100 levels!
- Build your own stairways and bridges to navigate around obstacles and pits!
- Use blocks to avoid enemies that try to stop you from reaching the Jollyfolk.
- Each area in the game introduces a new challenge - from moving platforms to irresistible ocean currents that sweep you away, no two areas are alike!
- Compete for faster times and beat your own personal records!
- Four unique characters, each with their own unique abilities!
- Destroy blocks to build up your power meter.
- Dash across gaps as Heatwave, conjure blocks of ice as Ice Queen, soar through the air as Airhead, or smash through blocks as Dirtbag!
- A puzzle game with boss fights! Bosses will do everything in their power to smash your colourful creations.
- Build your way to reach each boss's weak point as they launch powerful attacks to stop you.
- This game is not turn-based - bosses aren't going to simply stand there and let you work your way towards them! Avoid attacks while you build!
- OS: Windows XP/Vista/7/10
- Processor: 1.6 Ghz
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Graphics: OpenGL 2.1+
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 600 MB available space
- Sound Card: Anything will do