Minimalistic scroll-shooter with green-on-black pseudo-vector display. Rush through the isometric madness of WireNet to the NeuroCore!
About This GameExplore the isometric madness of a pseudo-vector WireNet, latest retro-VR technology to hack neuro-cybernetic systems.
- 5 levels of semi-random design;
- Side-scrolling shooter action mixed with careful positioning to collect all the necessary data points;
- Change the color mode to gain bonuses in certain areas;
- Enemies and bosses are expecting you and will do their best to stop the network intrusion;
- Some data points contain viruses. Powerful viruses make you weaker, but weak viruses make you stronger!
- OS: Windows XP
- Processor: 1GHz
- Memory: 256 MB RAM
- Graphics: 64MB VRAM
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 10 MB available space