FSX Steam Edition: Night Environment: Dubai Add-On
About This ContentNight Environment completely revolutionizes night flying in the FSX: Steam Edition world. Using a series of databases, Night Environment adds brilliant, realistic lighting to your simulator. Thousands of lights clearly show how highways connect to cities and how smaller roads meander through neighborhoods. Visual navigation at night becomes a real treat – it’s even easier than flying VFR during daytime, as it often is in the real world.
The Night Environment database contains many more roads than default FSX: Steam Edition, illuminating roads which are not visible during the daytime. All lights are visible for up to 60 miles, creating an authentic and dazzling flying experience complete with 3D effects.
Night Environment: Dubai for FSX: Steam Edition includes full coverage of the United Arab Emirates (Abu Dhabi, Ajman, Dubai, Fujairah, Ras al-Khaimah, Sharjah and Umm al-Quwain), and the Night Environment Manager v1.8, which is a separate configurator tool accessed via the Steam tools menu allowing you to adjust night lighting brightness, glow and colour hues.
- Full coverage of United Arab Emirates (Abu Dhabi, Ajman, Dubai, Fujairah, Ras al-Khaimah, Sharjah and Umm al-Quwain).
- All major roads and most smaller roads are illuminated
- Compatible with other scenery add-ons (including Orbx FTX and most photo scenery)
- Configurable for hardware performance
- Management tool, accessible via the Steam Tools menu, which allows you to toggle and adjust the output of all types of lights
- OS: Windows® XP Service Pack 2 or later
- Processor: 2.0 Ghz or higher (single core)
- Memory: 2 MB RAM
- Graphics: DirectX®9 compliant video card or greater, 256 MB video RAM or higher, Shader Model 1.1 or higher (Laptop versions of these chipsets may work but are not supported. Updates to your video and sound card drivers may be required)
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Sound Card: Direct X 9.0c compatible
- Additional Notes: Broadband internet connection required for multiplayer features