Passage 4 puts all the best parts of classic board games in one place.
About This GamePlace tiles on the board to match the color or symbol of adjacent tiles to create 'passages' from edge to edge. Completed rows and columns ('passages') disappear from the board. Passage 4 is an easy to learn but challenging game that incorporates the best elements of several classic games. It will keep you fascinated for hours. Give it a try!
- More than 220 levels
- 3 game modes with 3 levels of difficulty
- 6 different graphic themes
- Spoken tutorial
- Great sound effects and background music
- OS: Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7/8/10
- Processor: Pentium 1 GHz
- Memory: 128 MB RAM
- Storage: 110 MB available space