Cards of Cthulhu
CARDS OF CTHULHU is the Roguelike Card RPG full of madness. Experience the unique combination of strategic deck-building with fast-paced combat and face-off parody monsters from horror B movies.
About This GameIn a sci-fi world from B horror movies, Cards of Cthulhu allows you to build your own deck of insane spells. Use them to defeat the terrible henchmen of Cthulhu and rescue your girlfriend that was kidnapped.
How does it play? The game is fast-paced and easy to learn, however, mastery requires foresight, improvisation and dexterity. In the deck building phase, you must analyse two options of cards and build a deck that has both synergy and specialization. In the combat phase, your cards are shuffled and only 3 cards will go to your hand. You then have to quickly improvise a combination to deal damage to the opponent, that can react and surprise you, forcing you to adapt to the circumstances.
Where is the Roguelike part? When you are killed, you will have the opportunity to build a new deck. Enemies will re-organize in new groups for a new experience. But don’t worry, you won’t start from zero. Permanent rewards will help you progress in your quest.
- Unique Card RPG gameplay based on spells;
- Build your own 6-cards deck using 27 of the 40 cards of Cthulhu;
- Learn to improvise new card combinations during a fight;
- Roguelike procedural generator for a new deck and groups of opponents each game;
- OS: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10
- Processor: Dual core Intel/AMD 1.8 GHz
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: Intel HD 3000
- DirectX: Version 10
- Storage: 700 MB available space