Lew Pulsipher's Doomstar
Doomstar, the hidden unit board game of strategy and cunning, is a new exclusive release from Large Visible Machine and legendary designer Lew Pulsipher (Britannia, Dragon Rage, Sea Kings). Play the AI or against friends or online opponents with fully asynchronous online multiplayer.
About This GameTake your starship fleet into battle and manoeuvre your way to victory in this unique hidden unit board game of strategy and cunning designed by industry veteran Lew Pulsipher.
Doomstar is a board game for two players where you have to devise a plan and use your cunning to locate your opponent's Command Ship and destroy it to win the game. The identity of a player's ship is visible to him but not to his opponent and different pieces have different capabilities and movement rules which creates a tense and deeply tactical affair.
- Learn the game by battlling four different opponents in the single-player campaign
- Play against friends or online opponents with fully asynchronous online multiplayer
- Multiple ship types with unique abilities and tactics
- Customise your fleet and board for even greater gameplay variety
- Exclusive five-song soundtrack from space composer Simon Heath
- Steam Achievements and Trading Cards
- The world's greatest space duck.
- OS: Windows 7 / 8 / 10, 32bit
- Processor: 2.0 GHz Dual Core Processor
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: AMD Radeon R9 270 / GeForce GTX 660
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 250 MB available space