Frost is a Survival solo Card game. Inspired by deck-building board games like Dominion, Ascension and the like, it's an unique take on the genre as it puts you in charge of a group of people struggling against a restless, lethal storm.
About This GameOn a world where a giant and lethal storm restlessly moves around the globe, people learned to survive in this cold, harsh and hostile environment. They are searching for the Refuge, a place where the Frost would never go.
Inspired by deckbuilding games like Dominion, Ascension and the like, Frost is solo survival card game that puts you in charge of a group of people looking for the Refuge. Resources, weapons, ideas, dangers and regions are represented by cards, use them wisely!
- Challenging survival deckbuilding gameplay, requiring anticipation, strategy and memory
- Intriguing, immersive universe
- Sloppy but graceful unique artwork
- Hours of gameplay with difficulty modes, endless mode, Scenarios and cards to unlock
- Dozens of cards to discover
- Different characters with different abilities
- Accessible and paced at your own rhythm, playable by all (some illustrations might disturb the youngest)
- Made with love <3
- OS: Windows XP SP2+
- Processor: SSE2 instruction set support
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: DX9 (shader model 2.0) capabilities; generally everything made since 2004 should work
- DirectX: Version 9.0
- Storage: 500 MB available space