Linelight is an elegant puzzle game set in a world of lines.
About This Game
Linelight is a refreshingly inventive, minimalist puzzle-adventure game. It takes the wildly simple premise of "What if everything takes place on a line?" and rockets it into outer space.
Each mechanic is immediately understandable, then gradually combined with familiar elements, leading to an exponentially large array bursting with puzzles, each with a one-of-a-kind solution.
There’s no jump button. There’s no shoot button. The way you move creates a universe of possibilities and one mind-bending experience.
Guide Dash across the game’s rich, clean, and relaxing worlds; Linelight simulates the experience of getting an A+ on an exceptionally hard test while receiving a back massage.
The gameplay is simultaneously unique and intuitive enough that gamers, non-gamers, your technology-illiterate relatives, tweens, rocket scientists, a potato with googly eyes and toothpicks for arms, and even line connoisseurs are all on the same playing field of challenge.*
Welcome to the world of Linelight.
*Okay, maybe not the potato.
- Bask in the soft glow of a world made out of straight lines.
- Experience 6 hours of pure, unadulterated gameplay.
- Solve more than 250 unique puzzles across 6 unique worlds.
- Enjoy a Zen-like, ethereal soundtrack, and enter a state of flow.
- Explore the intricacies of each world to uncover secret challenges.
- OS: Windows XP and up
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: DX9 (shader model 3.0) or DX11 with feature level 9.3 capabilities
- Storage: 220 MB available space