Experience firsthand the daily challenges of an American first responder in Firefighting Simulator. Play out the gripping rescue missions of an US-American fire department unit - either alone as a single-player or together with others in the multiplayer mode.
About This GameBeing a firefighter is not simply a job like any other. It is a calling!
Experience firsthand the daily challenges of an American first responder in Firefighting Simulator. Players and firefighting enthusiasts alike have long wished for a game like Firefighting Simulator, where they will be able to play out the gripping rescue missions of an US-American fire department unit - either alone as a single-player or together with others in the multiplayer mode.
Originally licensed US-fire engines, authentic rescue equipment and a great variety of other content will delight every virtual firefighter. What are you waiting for? Get behind the wheel of your emergency vehicle, turn on the blue lights and siren and speed through the narrow urban canyons of a Californian city to your next mission!
Every life counts!
- High end graphics based on Unreal 4 technology to create a new level of simulation environment
- Realistic fire, heat and smoke simulation which interacts with the fire locations and reacting to different extinguishing methods and tools
- Advanced physics to simulate the destruction in combination with dynamic and spreading fire
- Drive original licensed Rosenbauer fire trucks and use authentic machines and tools
- Intuitive cooperative multiplayer mode for up to 4 players with strong focus on teamwork enables players to enjoy the game together for a long term
- 60 missions - with parameters that change on each play-through and always offer more than one solution to solve a fire scenario
- Big US city split into different districts - where each has its unique look
- OS: tba
- Additional Notes: Showroom System Specs: OS: Windows 7/8/10 64 bit / CPU: Intel Core i5 with 3.4 GHz / AMD FX-6300 with 3.5 GHz or comparable processor / RAM: 4 GB / Graphics: GeForce GTX 760 (2 GB VRAM) / Radeon R9 270X (2 GB VRAM) or comparable graphics card / DirectX Version: 11.0 / Storage: 1,8 GB available space