The Odyssey: Winds of Athena
As the Greek Goddess Athena, control the wind, seas, and air to guide the hero Odysseus home from the Trojan Wars. The incredibly realistic water current simulation will amaze and challenge you, as you use your powers to protect the Hero's fleet.
About This GameEXCLUSIVELY FOR WINDOWS PC
As the Greek Goddess Athena, control the wind, seas, and air to guide the hero Odysseus back home. In this physics-based overhead strategy game, based on Homer's The Odyssey, you'll manipulate the environment to help Odysseus's fleet return from the Trojan Wars.
Realistic water current simulation will amaze and challenge you, as you use your godly powers to protect the Hero's fleet.
Guide the fleet through gorgeous scenery that surrounds Mediterranean Sea.
Protect the fleet from cyclones, harpies, sirens, and other mythical beasts, through over 50 unique levels! Put your strategic skills to the test, as you work through a myriad of intriguing scenarios!
- Over 50 amazing hand painted levels.
- New exciting dangers for your boats including sirens, sea-monsters, storm clouds and more!
- Replay any level at will to increase your score and rating.
- OS: Windows 98, XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10
- Processor: 2 GHz dual core
- Memory: 512 MB RAM
- Graphics: 128 MB, OpenGL compatible video card with latest drivers installed
- Storage: 250 MB available space