Secrets of Grindea Demo
Demo of Secrets of Grindea, a fantasy Action RPG. It's playable by yourself or in co-op with up to three friends! Features an unrestricted skill system, fluid and challenging combat, and an engaging story. For additional value, there's also a fleshed out, challenging roguelike mode!
About This GameSecrets of Grindea is an old-school RPG with co-op support for up to 4 players. It is a tribute to and sometimes a parody of the old SNES games so many of us grew up with and loved! Journey through fantastical lands and battle tons of different enemies and bosses in your quest for truth, friendship and, above all, finding the world's rarest treasures!
- Character customization. Advanced skill trees give you precise control over how your character develops. There are no caps or specific classes, so the possibilities are endless. On top of this, there’s a wide variety of haircuts, hats and head gears that will make your character look unique as well.
- Co-op support for up to four players! Bring your friends on the adventure, challenge them to any of the mini games in the arena or why not have them help you out in a difficult dungeon?
- Arcade Mode features a unique experience of procedurally generated Action RPG madness, truly putting your skills to the test. Help build the town of Arcadia by rising to the challenge of this extremely tough mode!
The demo contains the first arc of the Story Mode, and the first three floors of Arcade Mode. Many people spend hours on the demo features alone, so knock yourself out!
- OS: XP/Vista/Windows 7/Windows 8
- Processor: Dual-core processor (Intel Dual Core 2.0 GHz or AMD Athlon X2 5200+ 2.6 GHz)
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Graphics: DirectX 9.0c compatible
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 300 MB available space