FSX: Steam Edition - Dangerous Approaches Add-On
About This ContentDeveloped by aviation guru and flight simulation enthusiast Jane Whittaker, Dangerous Approaches is a mission pack consisting of 20 of the most nail-biting approaches in modern aviation. Following routes flown by real-world pilots, accuracy in speed and direction is of the essence.
Each mission starts in a default FSX: Steam Edition aircraft picked specifically for each approach, although any aircraft may be used on any of the flights. The flight plans are pre-loaded into the GPS of the aircraft to give you the best chance of landing these approaches.
- 20 nail-biting missions ranging from 20 minutes - 3 hours
- 30+ hours of flight time
- Pre-programmed weather settings varying from sunny skies to blizzards to thunderstorms.
- Successful landings are recorded in the FSX Logbook
- Featuring voiceovers by Angel Heaven Lee
Please note that the FSX mission compass has not been included. Most of the approaches included in this mission pack require a very specific route to the airfield and cannot be executed by using a simple arrow point.
- OS: Windows® XP Service Pack 2 or later
- Processor: 2.0 Ghz or higher (single core)
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: DirectX®9 compliant video card or greater, 256 MB video RAM or higher, Shader Model 1.1 or higher (Laptop versions of these chipsets may work but are not supported. Updates to your video and sound card drivers may be required)
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 120 MB available space
- Sound Card: Direct X 9.0c compatible
- Additional Notes: Broadband internet connection required for multiplayer features