Deep Under the Sky
A zen-paced arcade game dazzling with phosphorescent beauty, Deep Under the Sky lets you experience life as a strange jellyfish on a remarkable world. Learn to fly through the skies of the psychedelic dark side of Venus. Explore, uncover its secrets, and flourish.
About This GameTry life as a strange jellyfish on a remarkable world. Learn to fly through the skies of a psychedelic Venus, to explore and flourish.
Fling, jet, grapple and roll your way through 80 levels of tentacle-flying physics fun. Time your bursts just right to explore every cleft and cranny of the floating beasts inhabiting the mysterious dark side of Venus. This game uses only one button but don't be fooled - you'll have to think like a jellyfish and zen to the heady biorhythms of the planet before you learn its secrets.
- Trippy chillout soundtrack
- 80 levels in four gorgeous worlds to explore
- Jet-powered jellyfish with grappling hook tentacles
- Only one button - play while petting your cat!
- Hidden bonus stars that I bet you can't reach
- Secret (well I just ruined it didn't I) hardcore mode
- Physics based explosions - jellyfish bits everywhere!
- Turn into a ball and roll like Samus
- Bouncers, gates, mines and other obstacles
- More particle effects than your human brain can handle
- OS: Windows XP +
- Processor: 1.6Ghz
- Graphics: Most cards. Check here: http://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/multi/stage3d-unsupported-chipsets-drivers-flash.html
- Storage: 300 MB available space